How Charter Members Access the Private Google+ Group
If you are a Charter Member (someone who backed at $50 or higher in our recent Kickstarter), here’s how you join the private Google+ group.
- Make sure you have a free Google+ account (you can get one at https://plus.google.com/).
- You’ll receive an email from Backerkit with the link to the private Google+ Group. Click on that link.
- When you see the Rogue Comet Charter Members group, it will look like the screenshot below (if you’re on the ‘old’ Google+). Click on the ‘Ask to join’ button.
- We review our new member requests about once a day and will match up your Google+ name to our EMPEROR level backers. Once we confirm your membership, we’ll add you to the group.
- You’ll get a Google+ alert letting you know you’re now part of the group!